Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Check in time again!

Still no new crochet patterns to share(but I am working on a pattern for Pachimari from Overwatch!), but I have more knitting progress to share.

Bam, another sweater!  This is $5 in Paris, a free Ravelry pattern.  The yarns I used was Red Heart with Love, in the colors Black, and Berry Red.

This one is the Peggy Sue, free from Ravelry(big surprise, right).  This one is a little bit of a fail, but not much as the February Lady was.  It's a bit loose, but I can live with it.  Yarn was Red Heart with Love, in the color Boysenberry.

Not a sweater!  Yes, I knit more than sweaters.  This is the Sylvia Eyelet Cowl.  I made this one for my Mother-in-Law for Mother's Day.  She loved it!  Yarn was Red Heart with Love, in the color Blue Hawaii.

 

Finally, for this check in, we have Skoosh!  I fell in love with this pattern, not gonna lie.  I'm actually making this one again, for myself.  The lovely grey one above was made for my Mother.  Yarn was Red Heart with Love, in the color Pewter.

And that's that for this check in.

No comments:

Post a Comment